- Informal Service Provider In Tanzania.pdfInformal Service Provider in Tanzania. A differentiated perspective on managing the unwanted side of water service provision. Dr. Dirk Pauschert, Katrin Gronemeier, David Jebens. Eschborn, 2012.1.9 M
- Combating Urban Water Poverty in Tanzania.pdfUrban Water and Sanitation Poverty in Tanzania. Evidence from the field and recommendations for successful combat strategies. Dr. Dirk Pauschert, Katrin Gronemeier, Katrin Bruebach. Eschborn, 2012.1.0 M
- Kiosk service options for water utilities in Tanzania.pdfKiosk Service Options for water utilities in Tanzania. Experiences. Michael Operere, Dr. Fred Lerise, Katrin Gronemeier. Dar es Salaam 2013.
- Learning from each other.pdfLearning from each other. A novel approach towards capacity development in the water sector in Tanzania. Dr. Fred Lerise, Alex Kaaya, Ernst Doering. Dar es Salaam 2014.1.4 M
- 140800 Lessons learnt from the Capacity Development Programme.pdfLessons learnt from the Capacity Development Programme: Internal evaluation report from the Capacity Development Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation Authorities in Tanzania. January 2012 to December 2013. Dr. Fred Lerise, Alex Kaaya, Martha Kabuzya, Abbas Muslim, Jessica Mwalyoyo, Joseph Swai. Dar es Salaam, 2014.1.1 M
- 151217 MapingSanitation and Hygiene - FINAL PRINT.pdfMapping of sanitation and Hygiene Stakeholders and Recommendations for Improving Implementation of the National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania. Telemu Kassile. Dar es Salaam, 20151.1 M